Thursday, January 20, 2011

kaon.suroy.dagan

iamkatol.blogspot.com


This is the result when you have nothing to do at home. Being a professional bum that I am right now, I took the time to re-arrange some online "stuff" including my running and photo blogs. I took the liberty of changing my running blog from A Shoe Story: Running with Nikia to iamkatol: kaon.suroy.dagan. The link of the former is not anymore available. I felt it was easy to use my old one (http://iamkatol.blogspot.com). For a time this link was used as a photoblog. So I changed my photoblog link to http://tributetomikaela.blogspot.com.


I also realized that being the adventurous and spontaneous that I am, my running blog will now feature not just the stories of my runs and races but also other things such as stories of my past, present and future travels and adventures and anything that I ate along the way; and simply the passion that I am into now -- running.

I will still use those shoes featured before -- Nikia (my NB749), Phalangging (my VFF KSO Flow) and Spock (my VFF KSO Trek). Recently, I just added a new pair for running called KAI Sandals. These are variations of the Huarache Sandals used in Mexico before.

My Bucket List still stays. Those to-do-lists will still be done...

Kaon.Suroy.Dagan. These are Cebuano words and it means Eat, Travel, Run. So my new blog will be about Foodtrip, Adventure, Running. Eating healthy, living healthy, travel, going for an adventure, trek, swim, live, run, love -- these are just a few of the things that I wish to do. Some of these things may not be done here in Cebu but also in my hometown in Dumaguete (thus the tricycle with a Dumaguete sign).

I missed the mountains. I used to do trekking, spelunking, mountaineering or just simply climb and commune with nature. These will be my part of my priority list this year too!

So... c'mon! KAON.SUROY.DAGAN ta!


2 comments:

  1. Adventure, huh! Climbing 2,296 meters of the Philippines tallest mountain, Mt. Apo on the 1st week of April with friends. Come with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaa.... please please please???

    keep me posted ana doc beh. i really want that. never been to davao. apil na sa wish list nako. human ko sa mt. talinis and kanlaon.

    give me itenirary and budget and details.

    but first i need a job. haha. once ok na ill tell u my sked.

    ReplyDelete

Tags

#85 01-09-11 01-10-10 1-10-10 10-10-10 1000kms 100kms 10K 11K 15K 1st Call Center Run 1st Cebu UltraMarathon 2 bridges 21K 2348 3 bridges 34th Milo Marathon 3K 42K 46.15kms 4th Auto Review Run for Road Safety and Courtesy 5K 64K Ultramarathon 65K Ultramarathon Abellana Aboitiz Race to Reduce Accenture Accenture Running Club Adrian Catingub Adz Agz Aherk Aijeigh Alex Junia All Saints' Day all souls day angst Annie Neric Any Given Sunday ARC Bacong baker's hill Balamban LSD beach run bigchiz Birthday Run Bonifacio Global City Boying BRC Brodie Wise Bucket List candle Cansaga carbo-loading CCC CCM 2011 CCM2012 Cebu City Marathon 2011 Cebu Executive Runners Club CebuRunning CERC cheez burgers Coast to Coast Ultramarathon Coffeecat conquer the hill dagan Dahilayan dailymile Dailymile Tri-City Run Dailymilers DARS DM Doc King2x Doc Reel Doc Reel Bontol Doc Tata donuts Dumaguete City E.A.T. Danao EAT Danao Energizer Nite Race Energizer Nite Run Eric Agaton Estan Cabigas First Marahon Friday Night Run FunnyBogdo Futsal Gary V. Haide Acuna Hotlegs Runner huarache iamkatol Jacob Ong Joy Polloso KAI Sandals kaon Kapamilya Run 2010 Kapuso Kassy Katol Kirk KSRP KT Tape Leo Ironman Leon Kilat's Retreat Looney Tunes Run LSD Manolito Saldivar Maple Tree Foundation Mary Anne Salomon Max Limpag meal break run Merry Christmas Mikaela Milo Cebu Route Milo Marathon Mitch Jala Mommy Twinkle Natash Cang NegOr Sprint Triathlon new balance 749 new PR Nike Nikia October Pink Run 2010 Onze palawan Phalangging PIA pinay in action Pink Planet Sports Run PR Prodigal Runner puerto princesa QueenBogdo quota run Reel Running reflections Rey Maribao RH Runners rotary run Run 4 Q Run for Pasig Run for Q Run for Sight Run for the Footure run to the max 3 Runcheck Runner's Circle Runners' World Running Runniversary Runnr RunRio Silliman Cebu Alumni Silliman Run 2010 Silliman University Singapore SK Runners SLD snake island SRP SRP Sundown Run Standard Chartered Marathon suroy TBR Dream Marathon Team Powerpuff Boys Team Reborn Team Tyts Bogdo Team Yellow Jersey TeamTytsBogdo TG The Blind Runner The Bull Runner The Dailymile Runners The Great Lapu-Lapu Run the last frontier The Running Lawyer Think Pink Thrill of the Trail Bohol Titanium Runner TNF Tracker trail run TTB Tuesday Group Twinkle underground river Ungo Ungo Triathlon Ungo TTB Ungo. Ungo Futsal Team University Run Unofficial Full Marathon VFF Flow VFF KSO Flow VFF KSO Trek VSMMC Wayne Plymale Wonder Colili Yellow Jersey ZipZone
Powered By Blogger